Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog to Me

Okay. So it is late and I am tired, but I still have a half-glass of wine and I had a great idea for a blog:
  • Sometimes I don't treat Jesus too well. (Jesus Doll)
But then I couldn't log on. I forgot to use my whole email address, then I couldn't remember the password I used
  • Too many Passwords in Life
and there were a thousand steps to reset the password
  • Security
and I greatly suspect it was the password I already had
  • Memory
I did, however, much to my surprise, remember the name of my blog. That's a start.

And even as I type this, I know there are three or four other things I thought would make good blog subjects but I have forgotten them already.
  • Really bad Alzheimer's joke
I was thinking I started this blog to keep in touch with my family and friends on my first month-long sojourn (in which I will get very tired of my clothes) to Malawi, Ghana and Rome.

But I think there is more to it than that.

Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog. LOVE IT. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leslianne, today's blog was wonderful. I can just imagine your being there at St. Teresa's orphanage, holding those precious babies. I was moved by your comment, "It is difficult to explain how your heart can simultaneously break and expand to maximum fullness at the same time". And Catherine's comments on how" we think too much about stuff instead of doing it" is quite a jump start for helping others. Keep writing and encouraging all of us back home to "do our part" in making this world a better place. Peace and Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete